I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Friday, August 27, 2004
Still Remeber???
I wonder how I ever make it through a day. How did I settle for the world in shades of gray? When you go in circles all the scenery looks the same. And you dun know why... And I looked into your eyes where the road stretched out in front of me.
And I realized.....
I'd never live Before your love, I'd never felt Before your touch, And I'd never needed anione to make me feel alive. But then again, I wasn't really living before your love.
I wanted more than just an ordinary life, All of my dreams, seemed like castles in the sky. I stand before you and my heart is in your handsAnd I dont know how I'd survive without your kiss coz you've given me a reason to exist....
I dun know why the sun decides to shine but you've breathed your love into me just in time.....
I'd Never Lived Before Your Love....................
moment enchanted @14:33