I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Monday, November 29, 2004
Didnt expect such tings will happen to me...
*Its soo dramatic, soo shocking* Recalling what i've saw, my heart cant stop crying, i wasnt angry about it, i wasnt really upset either...But It doesnt means dat it means nth to be but the fact is dat the disappointment surpassed all my feelings & emotions....I cant show any other emotions anymore....
I wish to noe wads goin on? why m i the last to noe??? Am i an idiot or a fool???
Till diz very moment, i dun feel any hatred, i dun hate him & i cant find a reason to do dat too...*he had the right to do so anyway* In anycase, he gave me some memorable moments & his passing by in my life causes me to become stronger & turn more mature *at least my frens feel so* I have no regret.
Shattered heart still beats & Life must go on...
moment enchanted @23:21