I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Sunday, December 12, 2004
Have a Date, Have a Kit-Kat
Was supposed to have a date with a guy some days ago. But i back out last min. I dunnoe y i decided not to turn up for it and had actually told a lie to turn him off *soo sinful* I juz cant persuade mysef to go for it, maybe im still not prepared or maybe i realli needa rest...
It was months, in fact more den a yr ago *before FYP started* since i last have a date...Yes, Indeed, i have quite alot of guys frens, but im not doz flirt bitch some people thot i am...I have my limits and i awaes keep a standard distance wif des guys....*for doz hu noe me well shud noe*
As for now, i dun believe in dating anymore, just the way like i dun believe in relationship...Im satisfied with the frens arnd me, loving me, caring mi and understand me....They are all i need *thou deres oni a handful of close ones....u noe hu u are...*
Anyway, thanx babes & "dudes"....I noe u guys are reading it now....*muacks + huggies*
moment enchanted @22:09