I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Friday, December 24, 2004
Being Interviewed or Interviewing the Interviewer?
Went to an interview some days ago....It was kinda fun coz it wasnt like doz typical interviewing sections which ppl are looking for jobs....In fact i actualli rejected the job wen the person decided to hire me...Actualli i have no intention to start working at diz moment but juz feel like goin for an interview juz to have some experience in it...
The section went on quite relaxing & the interviewer got quite fed up as well as joyful....He kinda uncapable in responding to my responds to him....I lied to him dat im gonna start sch nx Apr, and he told mi to take it as a part time coz instead of a full-time, i rejected it...He asked if im comfortable wif computer? Yes! of coz! I spent more den 8hrs a day online, Chatting! He requested mi to start work the following week but i rejected it coz i told him i wana played for the last week of 2004...YES im playful! But wad to do...Im juz a kid....Lolx
I told dez to my parents & Boon....No reaction from dem but Laughing Out Loud! What so farnie abt it? I meant i juz dun like the wrk & i dun like dat female manager...SHE DIN SMILE TO ME!
moment enchanted @01:30
mcmselle.allrightsreserved
~b@bes!
`Wynne
`ChaCha
`Mimi
*friends_
`Huimin
`BieBie
`Zoey
`Vivi
`Clar
`Nich
`Lex
`JiaJia
`Turtle
`Mulya
`Jeremy
`FiFi
`shaoQ
`SyL
links...
`fRiendster
`Historical look @ HKG
mcmselle.allrightsreserved
***
***
***