I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Thursday, December 09, 2004
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!
A story of Dark Romance...A great plan by the Phantom, but a terrible end...The beautiful Christine being torn between her pity for the unseen genius and her love for a handsome viscount...*Omg, Im dying to watch it*Not a stage but in threatres on this coming 23 Dec...*Finally, phew* I've been longing to watch the stage play years ago...But it was soo ex dat i can oni affort for my tix...dats boring....Gonna watch it alone? *Noway!* And now, its on screen, 8.5o bucks & i can get to njoy the show wif my frens....*Right, Boon?* Cheapo Me!!!Okie..Dats about all....*Cant wait till the 23rd*
moment enchanted @16:13