I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Monday, January 03, 2005
Watched P.O.T.O on the new year day, *wow! Its fantastic* I love its dark romance, I love its songs, I love its costumes & I love the Phantom most! If I'll Christine, I'll choose the Phantom * provided hes gonna wear his mask for the rest of his life* Wondering why? Simple!
In sleep he sang to me, In dreams he came...That voice which calls to me and speaks my name...
I love the Phantom for he's the Angel of Music *Music keeps me safe from Harm!*
But too bad, In movies, beauties are awaes with the handsome princes...Unlike The Beauty & The Beast *initially*where Belle actually fall in love in a Beast...But then again the Beast is actually none but expectedly a handsome prince * boring* Looks ain't important for me...They can be deciving *no joke, So if ya not a cool dude, its okie...Jus give ursef a try*
I wish i could watch it again with the 1 who Loves me...
The Phantom is not that ugly afterall, He looks cool in his mask. *No Doubts*
Fav songs : - All I ask of You, The Point of No Return -
*Say you love me every waking moment
Turn my head with talk of summertime
Say you need me with you now and always
Promise me that all you say is true
That's all I ask of you*
*Say youll share with me
One love, one lifetime
Lead me, save me from my solitude
Say you'll want me
With you here
Beside you
Anywhere you go
Let me go too
Christine that's all I ask of (you)...*
moment enchanted @20:39
mcmselle.allrightsreserved
~b@bes!
`Wynne
`ChaCha
`Mimi
*friends_
`Huimin
`BieBie
`Zoey
`Vivi
`Clar
`Nich
`Lex
`JiaJia
`Turtle
`Mulya
`Jeremy
`FiFi
`shaoQ
`SyL
links...
`fRiendster
`Historical look @ HKG
mcmselle.allrightsreserved
***
***
***