I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Who the Hell I am?
Somtimes i asked mysef... *Am i a hypocrite? Am i a liar? Am i being flirtatious?* I really dunnoe....I start to feel dat i dunnoe mysef realli well...My mood is forever changing...*i jus cant control mysef*which means that wen im angrew diz min, there wun be a good wrd out frm my mouth but if im fine in the next, i dun find the needs to complain & i'll stop uttering a word immediately...*I wun share the same secret wif more den 2 peeps* Every of my frens will have a hold on different secrets of mine....*I hope u guys dun discuss dem among ursef, It Paintful!*
Its not too necessary to express mysef to all, only the true close ones who really understand & love MicH will see the real her...I don't care anymore, what the others say about me. I trust u guys and i hope u wun betray me, disappoint me nor will u backstab me. *coz it realli hurts, Ouch*
moment enchanted @17:19