I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Thursday, February 17, 2005
I dont mind my Freckles,
My flat nose is not really awful too.
When Im by myself, I feel a smidgen lonely.
But during those times i gazed into the mirror,
All I could *in fact, i rather to* do is ....
SMILE, SMILE and SMILE.
Bid farewell to my crying face,
Bid farewell to my timid personality,
Bid farewell to my hysterical attitude ,
Bid farewell to my diffident manner...
I dont wana hear people criticizing me,
Nor I need anyone to comment about me.
I'll be the one that opens the door to my Life..........
moment enchanted @22:26