I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Saturday, March 05, 2005
I dont understand why some people do have the capabilty to write an entry everyday? Do they really have such happening days??? *everyday* And even if they dont have, Know what they'll write? What time i woke up today? What toothpaste did i used? Where or When or What im having ^for^ my meals...and of course how much they love their partners *Come on man! These are extremely absurd! *
I totally dont know how to appreciate the ways they wrote their online dairies. *Im not trying to be special or whatever. Im just stating out my point of views* I do admit that i dont have much happening days , but still, i wont have have that mood or find the necessity to publish my daily routine...*my personal life* Its a wasting of my energy and brain cells, and i need my Privacy.
Looking at the 2 Big Big words above *Dear Dairy*, shouldnt I change them to *Dear Philosophy*?
moment enchanted @01:36