I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Monday, March 21, 2005
The word "If" is frequently used by people. We always have the habit of say *IF i never did that, maybe it wont end up this worst; or If i did that, maybe it'll be better* But all the IFs usually love to appear after everything has come to a conclusion...Who can do the amendment? NoOne can control their life *where to born, whois the family members,etc* Its not our priority to do that...Its our respective respected specialists in the heaven who have our paths pre-arranged fo us to follow....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt extremely relieved today or i should say the very early morning after yesterday's midnight...We had a good chat thou not a peaceful 1 but still a thruthful one *at least i am* Its misunderstandings & communication breakdown that cause things to end up in this state...I cant promise that things will be better if its the other way round as we still have loads of problems between us...*or maybe we not meant to be* We both have different perspective and thinkings, thus our conversations never failed to end with arguements or disagreements and we hardly had time to really sit down and talk things out * don't you agree?* Im not good in using words to express myself but my songs did it for me...*not paying attention to them i supposed?* I know its not convincing enough but thats the only way i dare to do...*after all, my paiseh-ness is the devil* I've soo much to tell yet cant tell, I've soo much to ask yet cant ask...
It doesnt really matter now because its our friendship that i wana preserve, also will treasure, and nothing else...*Its a memory that i wana keep but not to remember*
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
I am not a good girl, not a good girlfriend either. Not pretty, Not voluptuous, Not smart, Not gentle, Not nothing...So if you guys who are reading this and happen to have a foolish thought of going after me, I think you better insert your brain into the washing machine and clean it thorougly....Its for your own good...*giggling*
moment enchanted @18:39
mcmselle.allrightsreserved
~b@bes!
`Wynne
`ChaCha
`Mimi
*friends_
`Huimin
`BieBie
`Zoey
`Vivi
`Clar
`Nich
`Lex
`JiaJia
`Turtle
`Mulya
`Jeremy
`FiFi
`shaoQ
`SyL
links...
`fRiendster
`Historical look @ HKG
mcmselle.allrightsreserved
***
***
***