I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Friday, April 15, 2005
I need a boyfriend! * yes indeed* I need to keep my mother's mouth SHUT!, for kept nagging me about the guys im goin to meet up with and for kept being soo curious about that guy...I had enough of it! I wana get married as soon as possible *at least 6years later*, give birth and rest in peace * as in enjoy my life*...
I had 2 boyfriends *not really 2 actually*. 1 is pretty handsome, smart but too realistic. *I dont really know him well in fact...cant even really remember his look* The other is *erm...* sporty, cute but weird. I liked the 1st guy because i cant defeat his power of bootlicking. His honey soaked tongue with the combination of his flattering words are irresistible. I loved the second guy for nothing, Not any reason that i can think of *jus the way he is...*
I've got a new crush! He's so cute, so sporty, so fit, so smart overall almost a perfect guy! *Dont make wild guess. ASK ME!* Idolisim is the answer!
moment enchanted @00:23