I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Saturday, April 09, 2005
Compassinate Love
As long as there is a someone whom I can console with my kind words, whom can enliven and cheer by my presence, whom I can help with my worldly possessions, however little that charity may be, I am a precious member of the human race. I should never be disheartened or depressed. *likewise to the YOUs*
There may be times when those whom I love don't seem to care for me, but there is no justification for feeling dejected. What does anything matter so long I know that I am full of compassion to my fellow man *or men*?
One should never depend on the others for one's happiness.
moment enchanted @00:53