I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Im confused, Im scared, Im diffident, and Im worried.* Im so lost now...* I cant explained why or what had happened but there's just a sudden gush of faintheartedness and melancholy bursting through my vessels. I had became much more pessimistic nowadays *by nature*. I cant decide anything ,despite it might be just a tiny matter. Maybe because my paranoia is always haunting me. *Its just dont wanna set me free.* Im soo seriously suffering from suffocation. *SEE! Thats an act of depression.* Its nothing actually, my monthly routine is visiting me *HEY! Excuse me! Not that! Really! *.... Im just too free for all the emotions besides im always temperamental person....
moment enchanted @00:19