I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Friday, May 13, 2005
The very 1st thing is to wish Boon a very happy 21st birthday...
We had a great dinner section at esplanade, Al dente. *yesterday, 120505* Its a kinda romantic place to spend a special occasion. Candles lighting, the air-conditioning by nature breeze, the excellent sitting arrangement together with those soothing songs can explain for the perfect ambience. *Its an ideal location for datings*
We 've hard time in ordering food. Those friendly staff kept approaching our table when actually none of us can decided. We cant finish all the orders too though its really nice...*here comes our food consumer!* Towards the end of the dining section, me and Jerk went to get a cake for Boon. Guess who we saw *no! its who I saw* ? JACKY CHAN! Yes! The super star! I was soo excited that i grabbed Jerk's arm soo tightly and kept jumping up and down...I told him about it but still didnt got the chance to see the bright star.
*Ok back to the celebration...* We strolled to the roof top for some fresh air. It was so comfy.The scenery brought everyone to the highest spirit. *I supposed* I was occupied initially but when joining back to the conversation, it was really fun! With Boon's laughter, the lame jokes by the 2 guys and all the nosenz...I really had a great time! *Hey guys, the pictures are ready...* Everything have to come to an end soon the clock struck 22:30 as a couple of them are working the next day. *zzZzZzz*Overall, a nice gathering right!? *When can we have another one? ;p*
P.S. Im gonna pass you your present next week...
P.S. Dont fall off before me, Im gonna collapse...I really will.
moment enchanted @21:30
mcmselle.allrightsreserved
~b@bes!
`Wynne
`ChaCha
`Mimi
*friends_
`Huimin
`BieBie
`Zoey
`Vivi
`Clar
`Nich
`Lex
`JiaJia
`Turtle
`Mulya
`Jeremy
`FiFi
`shaoQ
`SyL
links...
`fRiendster
`Historical look @ HKG
mcmselle.allrightsreserved
***
***
***