I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Saturday, June 25, 2005
Im guilty and Im really sorry.
Its all my fault to create such a stupid scene. Im just causing the situations more complicated. My selfishness is the culprit.... But since that I've already decided, Decided; why is there a need for me to hesitate. I have to admit that im not being frank enough and I've been hiding myself from you(s). * I just dont wana be a burden to you(s) and im afraid to show* But now, i cant...if it continues, im just causing everyone to live in agonies....*see! all my fault!* Now! Im trying my best to solve the problem *trust me*.....
It takes 2 hands to clap and only 2 .
moment enchanted @01:09