I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Monday, June 13, 2005
Part I
Had lecture from my mother last night. She did demand me to stop seeing him...Made me so worried and scared. Im soo afraid that our game of make believe are at an end...And also because my phobia is still haunting me *Its all my problem, I really need times*...This is really not what I want. Im determined about my decision and i hope he is too *he says he is but ???hahaha (I believe)*...
Part II
My uncle and my big head cousin saw us...*omg! again! why am i so "lucky"?* No choice...Im gonna confessed to my mother...Everything was kinda fine over the phone though she dont sounds any happy but not angry either *I hope everything is and will be really fine*...Perhaps just because she wants me to experience more and differently...Despite of this, i dont give a damn to anyone and im being really persistent...
moment enchanted @22:56