I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Saturday, July 16, 2005
Im soo sick today not just physically but mentally too....My body didnt stop shivering...I felt so cold, so empty, so lost...I dont know what can i do to please everyone...
Okie! I really hate things to be concluded this way... But thats the FACT!
Why people must always bring back the past when its already hidden so deeply underneath the ground....They are really driving me crazy....I tried my best to make everybody comfortable and made an effort to maintain all of us in good terms and yet i've got this in return...
Im not superwoman to rescue everybody from melancholia...Im so not a joker or a clown to dried all's tears...im neither a warrior to fight away the fears...
Im just a girl next-door...I do have my own grief too...Did you guys ever really consider about my feelings? Please dont look for me just because you're bored or whatever... Contact me only if you all really miss this good friend of yours....
I think i really needa rest...Away from everything....
I wana be alone
moment enchanted @01:45