I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Monday, August 29, 2005
I dont need people to speak for me.
I dont want others to judge me in whatever that is related to me.
I dont like to explain too much as i always believe that
"Friends dont need it, Enemies wont believe"
Im tired, tired of explaining, tired of lying(white), tired of everything...
I cant demand too much when i myself plead guilty.
Im sorry
Things are always easier Said than Done.
But the Fact is
Actions speak louder than Words.
So Prove to me!
Prove to me that we are really US!
P.S. Hey guys, please keep your ass(s) on your own chair(s)...I'll appreciate it alot!
moment enchanted @00:12