I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Saturday, October 22, 2005
"You" know "I" need a friend,
Someone "I" can talk to,
Who will understand what "Im" going through
When it comes to love
There's no easy answer
Only "I" can say what "Im" gonna do
"You" heard "me" on the phone
"I" took his number
Said "I" wasn't alone, but "I'd "call him soon
Isn't he the guy
The guy who left "me" crying
Isn't he the one who made "me" blue
When "I" remember those nights in his arms
"I" know "I've" gotta make up "my" mind
; Am "I" gonna stay with the one who loves "me"
Or am "I" going back to the one "I" love
Someone's gonna cry when they learn they've lost "me"
Someone's gonna thank the stars above ;
What "I" gonna say when he comes over
There's no easy way to see this through
All the broken dreams
All the disappointments
Oh girl -- What "I" gonna do
"My" heart keeps saying, it's just not fair
But still "I've" gotta make up "my" mind
moment enchanted @12:40