I am the one last star
that keeps burning,
so brightly
till it fades into
the rising sun...
And if you see,
you'll see me shining
high above the sky...
I am the only one voice
in the cold wind,
that whispers...
And if you listen,
you'll hear me calling
across the sky...
Monday, October 03, 2005
The followings may sound ridiculous, but believe it or not!
Its true!!!
I was on my way home from school with a bunch of kids *aging around 16 - 18*
At first, they kept staring at me all the way from Cityhall to Bedok station, where my friends alighted and left me alone. *I was quite pissed off.*
Thereafter, 1 of them approached me and told me that i look kill *they are thai-kids*. Soon , they requested to shoot me.
5 cameras at 1 goal! All the flashes and "look here"s really makes me dizzy. I feel like im a super model and everyone in that particular cabin looked at me and smile. * it seems as if im in the zoo! so im the monkey or the pig?* I was soo shy!
That's about it! How is it?
moment enchanted @19:08